Hi everyone!!! I’m officially back to blogging. My vacation was great. Two weeks usually doesn’t seem like a long time, but this vacation felt like it stretched on forever! It’s great to be back home and I definitely wasted no time getting back to eating American food!
… And I definitely missed my bookshelf!
Me, on the left, with my best friend swimming and feeding with the fish.
I definitely read a lot more than I hoped to in the last two weeks. Initially, I was worried that I didn’t download enough ebooks from the NYPL, but once I was in the Philippines, I had to remind myself to read. Luckily, traffic is so horrible in Manila, I would have hours to read while I sat in traffic.
Books Read While On Vacation:
- Once A Cowboy by Linda Warren
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
- Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn
- Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
- Split by Swati Avasthi
- All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Reviews will definitely be written for all these books. Some have already been posted!
Books I Never Got to Read:
- Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout – Definitely still reading this one though. It’s towards the top of my ARC pile.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – I started reading this on my nook but I just wasn’t feeling the narration of the first few pages. I don’t think I’ll be picking this one up again in the near future.
- Flyaway by Helen Landalf – I was definitely planning on reading this one and I couldn’t believe I forgot to put it on my nook!!! Also, towards the top of my ARC TBR pile.