My Top 10 Book Boyfriends based on books I’ve read this year. In no particular order, of course, (except probably for Etienne…) because that wouldn’t be fair:
- Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Well duh. No one can do better than this English American Masterpiece. Swoon.
- Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: Okay, I like older guys. Specifically, this brooding, forbidden older guy. This good guy turned bad turned good again. A Russian accent has never been any sexier.
- Jack from Blood Red Road by Moira Young: my review of the book summed up everything I love about Jack – “arrogant, charming, overly-confident, but also more than meets the eye.”
- Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: Cricket Bell is almost way too good to be true. He’s intelligent, super polite and nice, and very very stylish. Do guys like this really exist in real life? Well if they do, I haven’t met my real-life Cricket yet.
- Aiden from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Are you seeing a trend right now? Another broody, mysterious book boyfriend made it on the list. Aiden gets super plus points for having gray/silver eyes (yes, that’s because of my Draco Malfoy obsession. PSH. ANOTHER BROODY CHARACTER!!! :P)
- Cole St. Clair from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater: Broody and mysterious BUT also highly intelligent. Sam always gets the attention in this series, but for me Cole gets the prize as one of the top ten hunky fictional men because he’s such an underdog.
- James Easton from the Agency series by YS Lee: Not your typical hero in a historical novel. James is quite witty and he’s a talented civil engineer. He’s also quite charming.
- Nico Rathburn from Jane by April Lindner: Um, modern day Mr. Rochester? YES PLEASE. Did I mention he’s a rockstar? Extra points to Nico.
The only one we have in common is Cricket Bell. LOVE HIM! I have Half-Blood and Blood Red Road on my TBR list. I’m also an Adrian girl. All works out you can have Dimitri and I can have Adrian ;-)
My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011
LOL. Alright, it’s a deal.
You have one of the best blogthemes I’ve seen today! And I’ve seen so many.. *sigh*
Etienne, Dimitri, Cricket, and Cole! Oh how I love them. I think I should read the other books you’ve picked out, too!
(I’ll start following you via RSS.. I.. love.. that.. theme and the badgets and I can’t help myself, I’ll just start stalking you now xD Sorry? xD)
Haha, thank you so much.
Cole and Aiden definitely made my list for book boyfriends. I just finished Anna recently. I loved Etienne St. Clair. Looking forward to reading Lola soon.
I loved Dimitri and then the third book happened. Maybe I’ll read the rest of the Vampire Academy series one day.
LMAO Darla. YOU HAVE TO. I swear it gets better. I didn’t like the series until after the third book.
CRICKET. ST CLAIR. JACKKKKKKK <3333 awesome choices
CRICKET! I love him oh so much! He could BE the entire list for me