Or… These ARCs Are (Unloved and) Lonely & Need A New Home Giveaway.
BLOODROSE & A MILLION SUNS?! Yes, both of them. I believe that both ARCs need new loving owners. Bloodrose is an extra. I plan on reading and reviewing it, but I don’t need *two* copies of the same ARC. A Million Suns on the other hand… Well let’s just say I’m in the minority of readers who did not enjoy reading Across the Universe. After rereading my review, I came up with the conclusion that I’m not going to waste time on a series I never planned on continuing.
- I’d prefer it if you were a blogger. These are ARCs after all. If you post reviews on GoodReads, that is fine as well. Read & review the books eventually, or karma will come out and get you.
- US Only. Shipping is expensive.
- 13 years of age or older. It’s the law.
- You must be a follower. I’m a poor college student. I’m giving up a meal to pay for postage. It’s the least you can do.
- And I know it’s quite obvious, but it needs to be said: one entry per person.
- You have until November 8th 2011 at 11:59 PM.