- Sign up each month you’d like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available
- Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there’s a link to it.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
- Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes
Sounds like a lot of fun! So far, I’ve compiled a wishlist in a couple of places:
Note: I do not mind receiving second-hand or ARC copies of any book in my GoodReads list. My Amazon list is for books that I am looking to receive final copies in hardcover.
Received in July:
It’s been a while since I did a month of RAK. Thank you all to the wonderful bloggers who sent me books over the summer. I definitely appreciate the fact that you thought of me and sent me a book!
To make up for my lack of RAK participation in the last two months, I am trying out an experiment during this month’s Random Acts of Kindness:
The Book Karma Experiment
Objective: To spread the love of books and good karma.
How? Via The Karma Seed.
- The first RAK I send out this month will be accompanied with a Karma Seed card.
- Hopefully, the blogger who receives my RAK will go to the Karma Seed website and check in so we can track the seed’s progress.
- Blogger will then send out a RAK and the Karma Seed to another reader and the cycle will continue on.
Where will the card end up? How many books can we pass along? Will good karma spread amongst fellow bloggers?