- Sign up each month you’d like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available
- Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there’s a link to it.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
- Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes
Sounds like a lot of fun! So far, I’ve compiled a wishlist in a couple of places:
Note: I do not mind receiving second-hand or ARC copies of any book in my GoodReads list. My Amazon list is for books that I am looking to receive final copies in hardcover.
What I Received in April:
Thanks Briana of the Book Pixie!
What I Gifted in April:
I sent Farrah of I Eat Words XVI.