So, what exactly is Random Acts of Kindness?
- Sign up each month you’d like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available
- Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there’s a link to it.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
- Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes
Sounds like a lot of fun! So far, I’ve compiled a wishlist in a couple of places:
Note: I do not mind receiving second-hand or ARC copies of any book in my GoodReads list. My Amazon list is for books that I am looking to receive final copies in hardcover.
What I Received in June:
Thank you so much to Ang, Stephanie, and Khadija!
I do have other books that are supposed to come soon, but I guess I will save them for July’s RAK post!
What I Sent in June:
I just sent out books this week to Stephanie, Liz, and Jess and I’m not sure if they have gotten there yet so for now, I will keep my lips sealed as to what they were! I also sent out a book to Missy.
I haven’t gotten it yet!! And it’s killing me!! LOL I WANNA KNOW! Thank you, Cialina! I can’t wait!