I surprisingly read 2 more books than I originally planned in October. I read a total of six books for fun (not including books I had to read for school :P). I’m slowly getting back on top of my GoodReads challenge! Hurrah. Since I am on a roll, and midterms are finally over, I am picking up the pace a bit. I am going to try and be ambitious this month. I plan on trying to aiming for seven again. Let’s hope this month turns out better than September.
- The Shadows by Jacqueline West
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- To Catch a Heiress by Julia Quinn
- The Traitor in the Tunnel by YS Lee
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Heiber
- Lord Braybrook’s Penniless Bride by Elizabeth Rolls
- A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin