I’m going to try and be realistic here. I am going to read 6 books in the month of July. I think that’s quite manageable even if I’m sorely behind on my GoodReads challenge. I would love to aim for more books, but let’s be real here.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I’m currently reading this one! Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors so I’m always excited about her newest book.
- The Raft by S.A. Bodeen: This one looks exciting! I have to read this one for review in August so I’m hoping to read it soon.
- Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott: This is Loreal’s favorite – or at least one of her favorites – Scott novel so I hope I enjoy it too.
- Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon: I keep pushing off reading the Lord John Grey series but I am finally making time for it. I have no excuse now that I own the first in the series.
- Hazel by Julie Hearn: I thought it was only appropriate to add a historical YA to the mix. This one has been sitting on my shelf for about a year now.
- Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick: This was one of my most anticipated sequels! I’m so happy that I managed to snag a copy at BEA this year.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my new channel! I still get emails that people are subscribing to my old YouTube channel – which is great, but I’m no longer posting new videos on that account.