I’m going to try and be realistic here. I am going to read 6 books in the month of July. I think that’s quite manageable even if I’m sorely behind on my GoodReads challenge. I would love to aim for more books, but let’s be real here.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I’m currently reading this one! Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors so I’m always excited about her newest book.
- The Raft by S.A. Bodeen: This one looks exciting! I have to read this one for review in August so I’m hoping to read it soon.
- Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott: This is Loreal’s favorite – or at least one of her favorites – Scott novel so I hope I enjoy it too.
- Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon: I keep pushing off reading the Lord John Grey series but I am finally making time for it. I have no excuse now that I own the first in the series.
- Hazel by Julie Hearn: I thought it was only appropriate to add a historical YA to the mix. This one has been sitting on my shelf for about a year now.
- Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick: This was one of my most anticipated sequels! I’m so happy that I managed to snag a copy at BEA this year.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my new channel! I still get emails that people are subscribing to my old YouTube channel – which is great, but I’m no longer posting new videos on that account.
Even though I didn’t love Shiver, I want to get my hands on The Raven Boys. Something about it (plus that title!) just really appeals to me.
I’ve never read anything by Gabaldon, though I have a couple of the Outlander books, and have been told I will fall in love with Jamie (is that his name?). But they’re SO THICK.
One of these days…
The Raven Boys is definitely very very different from Shiver so hopefully you’ll love it.
Haha, the Lord John series are a lot less dense, but I probably wouldn’t recommend it if you haven’t read Outlander.
The Raft was so so good. I loved it! Here’s my July TBR =)
~Paige @ Comfort Books