I’m productive! I got some reading done as much as possible. I managed to read A Clash of Kings even if I was really intimidated by the length. I started listening to audiobooks and finished my first one! Out of the seven books I planned to read, I only read six on my list. But I actually ended up reading a total of 10 books last month! Incredible! I’m proud of myself.
In December, I really need to push my limits. It’s the last month of the year, and I’m determined to finish up my GoodReads challenge!
- Wintertown by Steve Emond
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Stalker Chronicles by Carley Moore
- Bastard by Brenda Novak
- Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould
- Darker Still by Leanne Renee Heiber
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan (reread)
- Many more!!!
I need to finish up my GoodReads reading challenge which means I just need to read as many books as possible this month! I’m determined to beat last year so it’s imperative I get my hands on as many books as I can.