- Sign up each month you’d like to participate in.
- Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available
- Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there’s a link to it.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
- Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes
Sounds like a lot of fun! So far, I’ve compiled a wishlist in a couple of places:
Note: I do not mind receiving second-hand or ARC copies of any book in my GoodReads list. My Amazon list is for books that I am looking to receive final copies in hardcover.
What I Received in May:
Jen from At Random sent me an awesome signed copy of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder! I love it! The cover is gorgeous.
Emily from Red House Books sent me Jinx by Meg Cabot! I love Meg Cabot and this is one of the few books of hers that I haven’t gotten around to reading.
Edit: I just got a package from Ruby from Ruby’s Reads! She sent over copies of Soulless, TimeRiders, and The Water Wars! Thank you so much!
What I Sent in May:
I hope to send out a lot more in June now that I’m back home from college and actually have access to all my books! I can’t wait.4