I read more than I anticipated in February. I couldn’t believe it! I think it’s the combination of audiobooks and ebooks as well as the pressure that my review pile is putting on me. I’m determined to keep up with my reading this month!
February will be dedicated to reading all the egalleys that I’ve accumulated on my nook in the last month. And just to add a book for fun, I checked out an ebook from my library!
- Thumped by Megan McCafferty – I wanted this book ever since I finished reading Bumped!
- A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean – Oh my gosh, one of my favorite romance authors came out with a book. Gotta read it ASAP.
- This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers – This one was on my February TBR pile but I unfortunately was not able to get to it last month.
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
- I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’ll Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
- Scary School by Derek the Ghost
- The Hero’s Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy