I had to be quite productive in December in order to finish up my reading goal for the year. It took me until the very last day, but I managed to do it!
It’s a new year, and a new challenge. Hopefully, I’ll get off to a great start in January while I’m still off from school.
Here’s what I’m reading in the month of January!
The TBR Pile
- The Girl Who Could Silence the Wind by Meg Medina
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- The Coven by Cate Tiernan (Sweep #2)
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
- Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Leave a Reply