Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
If you are a follower of my blog, you may have already picked up some of these silly quirks of mine.
- My bookshelf is organized by color first based on the book jacket’s spine, then alphabetical. Yes, sometimes finding certain books gets tough.
- I prefer buying hardcover to paperbacks because they are more aesthetically pleasing.
- I hate it when people write in their books. With a passion.
- I check my Amazon and B&N wishlist almost every day just in case a book I have my eye on is on sale.
- I am a proud Nook owner and I have named it Madame Pince the Second. (Second because it is my second nook. Long story…)
Reviews to come:
- DROUGHT by Pam Bachorz
- BLOOD PROMISE by Richelle Mead
Other posts to come:
- Top of the Shelf – My version of In My Mailbox.
- Internly Insights: When to Reject – A look into the process of reading and evaluating manuscripts
Leave a Reply